Mergers and Aquisitions
With distinctive industry expertise in retail, manufacturing, real estate development, software and e-commerce, Busch Slipakoff Mills & Slomka corporate practice group assists clients with merger and acquisition transactions, such as stock and asset purchase transactions, as well as other general commercial transactions including technology transfers, licensing agreements, joint ventures, loan and security agreements and many others. The firm’s commercial transaction experience includes:
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures, including Leveraged buyouts, tender offers and Takeovers, and Dispositions
- Corporate Reorganizations and Recapitalizations
- Public or Private Equity or Debt Financings
- Joint Venture Formation, Administration, and Dissolution
- Franchise Development and preparation of Uniform Franchise Offering Circulars (UFOC), Franchise Agreement and Market Development Agreements
Mergers and acquisitions represent a significant part of our business practice. The firm’s merger and acquisition practice includes structuring acquisitions and divestitures for public and privately owned companies for domestic and international acquisitions. Taylor-Busch attorneys represent buyers, sellers, management and investors in all types and sizes of transactions, including mergers, stock sales, sales of assets, corporate reorganizations and restructurings, joint ventures and partnerships. We structure and negotiate these transactions, perform due diligence investigations, identify and satisfy unique aspects of transactions and see the transaction through to completion. Members of the firm represent both public and private companies, as well as clients in highly regulated industries such as the financial institution and healthcare industries.